|Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server - Mobile Email Service
- Two-way wireless synchronization for: Inbox, Sent Items, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks & Notes
- Full wireless email synchronization: sent and deleted items, read/unread status, and filing of emails can all be done from your BlackBerry.
- Advanced search: messages in inbox can be searched quickly from your BlackBerry device
- Review attached documents: widely used file formats like Microsoft Word®, Excel and PowerPoint®, as well as Adobe® PDF, ASCII, WordPerfect®, ZIP and photo files can be viewed directly from your BlackBerry.
- Remote control of settings directly from your device
- Data forwarding: it is unnecessary to run BlackBerry® redirector on your office PC. Our servers forward your data automatically.
- Emails read and sent on the BlackBerry are noted as read and sent at the same time in your Outlook client.
- Support for photo files: photo files such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF can be manipulated with the zoom, pan and rotate features. Photos embedded within Word and PDF files are also supported.
- Settings management: wirelessly set and manage your out-of-office auto-reply, change email filters and update your auto-signature
- Wirelessly activate and provision: wirelessly enable your BlackBerry from your BlackBerry.
- Data encryption: all incoming and outgoing wireless data and messages are encrypted and decrypted by BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- 3rd party applications: third-party applications can be used on the BlackBerry via the MDS or Mobile Data Service (i.e., instant messaging).
|Backup Software, ©1999 - 2011, Wild Blue Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Updated July 6, 2011